KL Translations provides professional Tuvaluan translation services for documents and websites. Basically, Our translations company delivers over 400 languages and dialects, including Tuvaluan to English or from English to Tuvaluan document translations and website translations. Our Tuvaluan translations are accurate, reliable and competitively priced.
About the Tuvaluan language: Tuvaluan is a Polynesian language spoken in the countries of Tuvalu, Kiribati, Fiji, Nauru and New Zealand. The language is related closely to the Ellicean language group also spoken in the localities of Tuvalu. The language belongs to the Austronesian language family and has about 10 thousand number of native speakers and a total of 13 thousand speakers, both native and not.
Reliable Tuvaluan translation service
With over 5000 carefully selected translators, we have access to professional Tuvaluan language linguists with experience in delivering various types of translations including:
All Tuvaluan translation projects are dealt with by an experienced team of Tuvaluan translators, in-house editors and project managers. For linguistic accuracy, our Tuvaluan translators are fully qualified and experienced in delivering highly accurate translations.
Why Companies Choose Our Tuvaluan document translations
Benefits of working with our translation agency include:
- We employ Tuvaluan linguists who only translate into their mother-tongue
- Our translations are highly accurate and business-ready
- Quick turnaround service for tight translation deadlines
- Internal quality checks carried out numerous times to ensure 100% accuracy
- After translation support is available for free. We aim to please with our language services at all times
- A dedicated translation manager available to handle all your requirements at any time
For all Tuvaluan translation services, please email us now and we shall reply you within 10 minutes with a quotation. We deliver Tuvaluan translation services to clients all across the globe. Join our client list for accurate translations all the time.