KL Translations Ltd provides all your needed top quality interpreting services, among is the consecutive interpreting services for a wide range of fields and languages. Whether you need interpreters for casual one-on-one meetings, formal legal hearings or something in between, we have consecutive interpreters with experience in virtually any situation.
What is Consecutive Interpretation?
Consecutive interpretation can be regarded as the classic form of interpreting, with the discourse being interpreted into the desired language as soon as the speaker has concluded, or at the end of passages within the speech.
Benefits of Consecutive Interpreting services
• No simultaneous interpreting equipment required.
• Usually, there is only one interpreter.
If you are not sure about the mode of interpretations that your task involved, call our experts. They will advise you about the most suitable form of interpreting. One of our goals as interpretation agency is to provide the right service for the client. That’s why we like to speak to our clients and make sure we comprehend exactly what they want, to then offer tailored services.
Experienced Consecutive Interpreters
Along with translation and interpreting services in many fields, we also offer consecutive interpreting services for a wide array of fields, from medical and healthcare to business and marketing. Some of our most requested consecutive interpreters are:
- Legal consecutive interpreters
- Business consecutive interpreters
- Medical consecutive interpreters
- Event consecutive interpreters
- Media consecutive interpreters
Our consecutive interpreters are highly experienced and offer the necessary expertise and interpersonal skills to ensure your meeting or hearing runs without unnecessary interruption.
Multilingual Consecutive Interpreters
Consecutive interpreting is available in more than 150 languages and dialects such as:
- Polish interpreters
- Urdu interpreters
- Chichewa interpreters
- Afrikaans interpreters
- Click here to see all our languages
All simultaneous interpreters supplied by Interpreters Interpreting have a minimum of 5 years experience.
Do you want to hire a consecutive interpreter?
The following steps will make the whole process easier and will help us to provide the best consecutive interpreting services.
- . Always be clear about why you are hiring an interpreter. Our experts will advise you on the number of interpreters required for any specific task.
- . Give as much background information on the situation the interpreter will find themselves in. In this way, we can provide the most suitable interpreter/interpreters and equipment.
- . Plan ahead. In order to provide the best possible service, we advise our customers to book the required interpreters 2 weeks in advance. However, we also provide a last minute interpreting service for emergency cases.
All our interpreters are bound by a non-disclosure agreement. We respect the confidentiality of our clients’ projects and are committed to keeping high ethical standards.
If you would like to receive a quotation or require further information on our consecutive interpreting services, please feel free to email us email@example.com.