International marketing is a tricky business for numerous reasons, the foremost being that it requires a native speaker to truly understand the marketing rules and trends in any given country. An outsider simply does not have the knowledge base to tailor American or UK ads for a foreign audience. This feat requires a native who understands the diverse lingual and cultural backgrounds and can adjust your English ad for an international marketplace.
What works well for a specific audience in one part of the world will rarely work in another part of the world. It is too easy for English marketers to commit a faux pas when adapting their campaign to an international market. That’s where we come in!
KL Translations Ltd works with the best and brightest marketers in over 100 languages. Your international marketing campaign will be translated by an experienced marketing translator whose mother tongue is your target language. These translators have over 5 years of experience in the marketing world in both languages and are able to adjust your campaign with cultural nuances in mind.
Quality International Marketing Translation
Entering an international market and selling effectively has become the new normal in our globalized society. Turning your website into a multicultural platform is the first step in effectively marketing to your foreign audience. We have translators who specialize in website marketing and can assist with localisation efforts for your international marketing campaign.
Our international marketing translation options include:
- Marketing translations for all “local” cultures and markets
- Translations for press releases, brochures, and traditional print media in over 100 languages
- Website localisation and software customization that work to target the exact international market you’re after
- Translations of product labels and slogans that reach your intended audience effectively and which are translated with cultural sensitivity in mind while preserving your brand’s message
Our project managers will keep in touch with you every step of the way to ensure that the translated documents or website are up to par and are on point with your vision. We pride ourselves on the job we do and take care to do it on time, on budget, and on demand.
Why Choose Us for Your International Marketing Translations?
- Competitive Pricing: We believe a tight budget shouldn’t correlate to lesser quality. As a result, our prices are fair and competitive. We have low fixed overheads so we try to pass on the savings to our clients. We are readily available to provide you with a free translation quote.
- Qualified Translators: Your translation is worked on by a qualified translator who has at least 5 years of experience in delivering high quality translations in your sector. Our translators have both academic and professional qualifications from various language institutes. Plus, our marketing translators specialize in international marketing campaigns and you will be matched to the translator that best meets the skill and background requirements of your translation project.
- Quality Translations: Our leitmotiv is our clients’ satisfaction; we want you to call us again! Therefore, we will make sure that your translation is delivered promptly, and that your designated linguist is the perfect fit for the job. Every translation also passes through a strict editing and proofreading process to ensure that the translation is accurate and all of your requests are met.
- Customer Services: As a young, fast-growing company, we have time for you! Our project managers will take their time on the phone, skype, or in a face-to-face meeting explaining to you what’s going on step by step and answering any questions or concerns you may have about the translation process.
- Turnaround Time: We work tirelessly to deliver your translations at the quickest possible time whilst ensuring that the quality of the work is top notch. Our translators, editors, and project managers are happy to work within the strictest deadlines and often work through the night to meet your needs within your time constraints.