KL Translations provides professional Oromo translation services for documents translation and websites translation. we deliver over 100 languages and dialects, including Oromo to English or from English to Oromo document translations. Our Oromo translations are accurate, reliable and competitively priced.
About the Oromo language: Oromo (Oromiffa, Affan Oromo) is a language spoken in the countries of Kenya, Ethiopia and Somalia. The language belongs to the Afro-Asiatic language family and is the most spoken language in the Cushitic sub-group of the language family. The language has a reported 70 thousand native speakers. Before, it has Ethiopic syllabary as a writing system. Today, it uses the Latin Qubee.
Reliable Oromo translation service
With over 5000 carefully selected translators, we have access to professional Oromo language linguists with experience in delivering various types of translations including:
All Oromo translation projects are dealt with by an experienced team of Oromo translators, in-house editors and project managers. For linguistic accuracy, our Oromo translators are fully qualified and experienced in delivering highly accurate translations.
Why companies choose our Oromo document translations
Benefits of working with our translation agency include:
- We employ Oromo linguists who only translate into their mother-tongue
- Our translations are highly accurate and business-ready
- Quick turnaround service for tight translation deadlines
- Internal quality checks carried out numerous times to ensure 100% accuracy
- After translation support is available for free. We aim to please with our language services at all times
- A dedicated translation manager available to handle all your requirements at any time
For all Oromo translation services, please email us now at email@example.com and we shall reply you within 10 minutes with a quotation. We deliver Oromo translation services to clients all across the globe. Join our client list for accurate translations all the time.