KL Translations offers a high quality Greek translation service that covers several areas such as marketing, publishing and website translation. Our translators are carefully selected depending on their expertise and experience and they only translate into their mother tongue. We provide professional translation services to assist corporate clients with a wide variety of Greek translations.
Greek is the official language of Greece and Cyprus. There are about 13 million Greek speakers including the population that speak it as a second language. KL Translations supply Greek translations to government bodies, corporations and a broad range of institutions.
Today the Greek alphabet is used only to write Greek, however at various times in the past it has been used to write such languages as Lydian, Phrygian, Thracian, Gaulish, Hebrew, Arabic, Old Ossetic, Albanian, Turkish, Aromanian, Gagauz, Surguch and Urum.
- Type of writing system: alphabet – the first one to include vowels.
- Direction of writing: Originally written horizontal lines either from right to left or alternating from right to left and left to right (boustrophedon/βουστροφηδόν). Around 500 BC the direction of writing changed to horizontal lines running from left to right.
- Diacritics to represent stress and breathings were added to the alphabet in around 200 BC. In 1982 the diacritics representing breathings, which were not widely used after 1976, were officially abolished by presidential decree.
- The letter sigma has a special form which is used when it appears at the end of a word.
- Used to write: Arvanitic, Cypriot Arabic, Greek
Professional Greek translation services
Our Greek professional translation service includes a wide range of areas such as:
English to Greek translation
KL Translation‘s Greek translations are produced by certified native translators that are culturally up-to-date and sensitive to regional languages differences. If you are looking for an exceptional English to Greek translation service, look no further. Our translation company covers all language combinations.
Quality Greek translations
Our quality assurance procedures have been designed to deliver the best possible Greek translations within the agreed turnaround time. Our translations go through two stage-checks and an additional proof-reading.All of our Greek translations are carried out by native Greek professional translators that are experienced in the client’s industry. Some of our translations languages include;
Click to view all our languages