What is GDPR about?
To whom does the GDPR apply?
The GDPR applies to all organisations/companies that deal with personal information, regardless of their size, which are:
- Established in the EU
- Established outside the EU, but supply goods and/or track the behavior of EU citizens.
- Every Company that collects, manages and processes personal information is therefore subject to the GDPR.
Why should you need Urdu language GDPR translation services?
Many global businesses still aren’t aware that they need to mobilise language resources to meet the requirements of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) that are into effect. Global businesses liable to GDPR, need to involve training every part of their business to understand the new requirements and have a communications plan in place to respond to a data breach. Therefore, it is vital for you to translate your GDPR compliant privacy and cookie policies into your customers and stakeholders’ native language.
With an understanding of your needs and with our years of experience in translation, KL translations prides itself on perfect translations and customer satisfaction. As KL we guarantee:
- 100% confidentiality
- Every translation goes through a strict quality control process
- High standards of quality and professionalism
- Flawless customer care
- No hidden charges
- Excellent project management